perl install error mailscanner can't start

Laszlo Szabo lszabo at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 6 06:06:30 IST 2008

I told him that but no ears at all.
I use myself CentOS and no problem at all.

I know what you mean the "experimental" fedora thingy.
Sometimes I feel some Fedora programmer from M$. :))

I use fedora since born. Actually I started with RedHat 7.0 I have no idea
why needs to be put
every bloody package from anywhere what they find on the internet.

Obvious I can't decide what he use.
I need to solve this somehow. Maybe I'll use the spamass-milter but I rather
use MailScenner.

Laszlo