Non-English testers?

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Thu Jul 3 21:38:24 IST 2008

As always, Google is your friend... And so am I!

Don't have time to do a quick upgrade right now, so I can give you a
tip instead. Search for filetype:doc in Google, and you get stuff like:

http://www.aedtss.com/Palomeque.doc
http://www.expoartigas.com/seguridad.doc
http://www.adolfotaylhardat.net/lasituacionexplosivadevenezuela.doc
(in Spanish)

You can always rename them so not only content but filenames have
Int'l characters in them.

One other thing, if somebody here could be so kind to try out Office
2007 documents and/or Word documents with pictures and stuff embedded
within which *themselves* have international characters... Well, just
to be on the exaggerated safe side, if you catch my drift.