use_bayes not working

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jul 2 13:58:05 IST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 05:57:27AM +1000, Marc Lucke wrote:
>    First thing I tried when spamassassin broke.
>    > Marc Lucke <marc <at> marcsnet.com> writes:
>    >
>    >>
>    >> spamassassin broke completely. sa-learn didn't work. Perhaps there's a
>    >> Perl version / rpm version conflict?
>    >>
>    >
>    > Perhaps you can try installing MS and SA again? Then perhaps run a debug
>    > session to see what outputs at that point?
>    >
>    >
>    > --
>    > MailScanner mailing list
>    > mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
>    >
>    > Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting
>    >
>    > Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
>    >

That's exactly what your posting looked like when it got to me, Marc.

If you could, to make reader's lives a bit easier, could you

1) Find the HTML mail knob on your mailer, and turn it off
(expita.com/nomime.html)
2) Not top post
3) Trim your quotes to exclude the list trailer and such?

It makes your postings much easier to follow, and will probably
increase your chances of getting your problem solved.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Joseph Stalin)