Somtimes Spam-Mail are not recognized

Ronny T. Lampert telecaadmin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:25:44 IST 2008

> Go through your mailscanner configuration and configure it to perform
> the bayes rebuild (rather than spamassassin). Then enable the option to
> wait while the rebuild is in progress.

A quick paste of the config keys for Volker:

MailScanner.cf:
Wait During Bayes Rebuild = yes

spam.assassin.prefs.conf:
#bayes_auto_expire 0

Question - I do have the following set. And I get the feeling those
defaults are just wrong:

MailScanner.cf:
Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

spam.assassin.prefs.conf:
# FSL Note: we run Bayes expire from a cron job
#bayes_auto_expire 0

MUST / SHOULD I set the Rebuild in MS (because there somehow is no
cronjob fiddeling around with the bayes autoexpire)?
I somehow did not find any conclusive information on that topic.

Cheers,
Ronny