SpamAssassin 3.2.5 woes

Steffan Henke henker at evendi.de
Tue Jul 1 09:30:19 IST 2008

I am still debugging my SpamAssassin problems - meanwhile I noticed that
the only rules that ever increase the score are Botnet and one KAM rule:

SpamAssassin (nicht gecached, Wertung=2, benoetigt 5.5, KAM_BADIPHTTP
2.00)
SpamAssassin (nicht gecached, Wertung=2, benoetigt 5.5,
autolearn=disabled, BOTNET 2.00)

- the majority of all emails is still not marked at all - which is the
reason I disabled autolearning by now:

SpamAssassin (nicht gecached, Wertung=0, benoetigt 5.5,
autolearn=disabled)

SA itself is working as it always was, spamd is running in combination
with spamass-milter.

I wonder why still no tests show up in MailScanner however:

10:27:20 [13867] dbg: check: tests=
10:27:20 [13867] dbg: check: subtests=__BOTNET_NOTRUST

Regards,

Steffan