Internal use only

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:52:24 GMT 2008

On 31/01/2008, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> Alex Neuman wrote:
> | Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you
> |
> |     From: alex at nkpanama.com
> |  Subject: Re: Internal use only
>
> Sounds to me someone is sending back messages due to a poor
> configuration of MS. Jules, can you instruct him on the proper usage of MS?
>
> Hugo.

Yeah... Friend Alex hass been around long-time and should know better!
Quite OK to scan outgoing, but then one needs make _exceptions_ for
the mailing list (in MS, of course)...
Oh well, with the timeAlex has spent on FB lately, perhaps there is
where we should tell him... this likely never makes it into his
inbox:-):-)
--
-- Glenn