Internal use only

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Wed Jan 30 16:31:14 GMT 2008

Hi, folks.

A particular department in our company wants to restrict its employees to
sending email to, and receiving it from, our domain only.  I came across a
post that discusses that, using CustomConfig.pm and internal.accounts.conf
(at least to limit sending to domain only).  I have a couple of questions:

do I add &InternalActions to the directives I already, as in:

"Non Spam Actions = deliver &InternalActions"
"Spam Actions = store deliver &InternalActions"

etc.?

Does this also limit inbound messages to the user to domain mail only?  If
not, how do I accomplish that?

Anthing else I should know/do to limit a user to domain mail only?

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.