Trend Micro Sues Barracuda Over Open Source Anti-Virus

Greg Borders gborders at balanceconsult.com
Wed Jan 30 14:37:52 GMT 2008

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Julian Field wrote:
> | And exactly how do Barracuda systems work anyway?
>
> Basicaly they are build around postfix + amavisd.
>
> Hugo.

Could beat them at their own game, and "invent" a better system than
theirs, and file for a patent that is an improvement on theirs, and you
become top dog!
I'm sure the FSL systems boxes easily run circles around those fishy
Baracudas. ;)

--

This email message and any document accompanying it may contain information intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.
NOTICE TO PERSONS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES TAXATION: