How do you know if Spam Assassin is using bayes?

Kyle Schmitt kyleaschmitt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:58:31 GMT 2008

OK.  It's all working now!

For some reason perl was missing it's DBFile library.  Installed that,
changed some permissions and then it was all happy.

The impressive thing is, it was doing a pretty good job of blocking
spam _before_ the bayes filter was on.  I'll have to see what the
improvement is now that it's going too.

Thanks
--Kyle