SA 3.2.4 lint output oddity

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:54:06 GMT 2008

On 24/01/2008, ajos1 at onion <ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk> wrote:
(snip)
> 2nd time there was a WAIT of 25 minutes and did not end correctly...
(snip)
> commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93, <CLIENT> line 41.
> Stopping now as you are debugging me.
> ========
The "AutoCommit error" is actually a quite harmless warning. All it is
saying is that you've got autocommit enabled for your MySQL database
containg your MailWatch tables... And MailWatch does do appropriate
commits as needed. Steve could perhaps check at child startup whether
autocommit is on, but really... It's just a harmless warning, nothing
else.
For the rest, I think Paul is quite correct;-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn