Corporate antivirus

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Jan 23 16:33:04 GMT 2008

We use ClamAV on our *NIX systems, and it has done an excellent job for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Gareth
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:28 AM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: OT: Corporate antivirus

We have been using Trend for the last few years but the latest version
we upgraded to a year ago has really gone downhill. We had to upgrade
the XP machines from 256MB to 512MB just so that the machine did not
take over 5 minutes to boot (no exaggeration).

What do you recommend as a good corporate antivirus and preferebly anti
spyware product as we are seriously considering switching?

Thanks
Gareth