CRM114 Plugin

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Wed Jan 23 13:37:50 GMT 2008

First, I beg your pardon for my worst English, but it's not my mother
language and so, please a very easy English :-)

I'm looking for a definitive plugin that could help me to stop spam. At the
moment I'm using  mailscanner + spamassassin-3.2.4-1.el4 on a centos 4.6
with various rules_set,pyzor,razor, fuzzy_ocr and two blacklist at mta
level.

Now this configuration has some troubles to detect some new spam in italian
language.

Looking at wiki mailscanner I've found this (for me) new plugin:CRM114.

Someone has already use it ? It's not clear for me how does it work. It can
be used with other plugin ? Someone could explain me (with easy and clear
words :-)

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Marcello

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica