CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST error

Apu apu at nocservices.com
Sun Jan 20 07:44:54 GMT 2008

Hi,

I upgraded our CentOS 4.6 system from MailScanner 4.58.9-1 to 4.66.5-3
tonight, following the instructions at
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#upgrade_rpm

Now I am getting the following error in /var/log/maillog:

Commercial virus checker failed with real error: Invalid function
CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Mail/ClamAV.pm
line 112.

which seems similar to that Gareth, et. al. had back in August 2007 (see
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2007-August/077035.html)
though I verified that CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST does appear (in two
places) in the new SweepViruses.pm.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple - but I'm not sure what.

Thanks in advance,

--
Apu <apu at nocservices.com>
NOC Services Corp.