Web Mail Client

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Fri Jan 18 17:31:44 GMT 2008

My problem with OWM is that there have been a few pretty big problems
(not security, but more functionality wise), and last I saw it seemed as
though development (bug fixes) were slow...

>>> "Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy" <miguelk at konsultex.com.br> 1/15/2008
1:24 PM >>>
I can recommend Openwebmail We use it in a few locations and have been
using it for about 6 years.

Phil Udel escreveu:

Can anyone suggest a Web Mail Client.  I have been using SquirrelMail
for years.
Management wants a client with a Outlook fell.

Anyway, I was looking at openwebmail but don;t really know that much
about it.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.