How to know if I'm blacklisted (SOLVED)

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at montecarlotv.com.uy
Thu Jan 17 19:38:52 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

Thanks for your help, especially to Matt Kettler who really took some
time to research things for me.
Matt, I know the header is wrong, but in fact is a testing server that
made it's way to production when we had our mail server to crash, so
configs are not what should be. As I use Scalix as mail server, it's not
that easy to change hostname and settings so what we are doing is
building a real server to change the emergency one.
Thanks again for the great info you gave me, I'm also quite new in this
mail stuff and I've been realizing for some time that is a world in it's
own, so the best of your answer is that I learnt a lot from it.
Thanks and regards.