Mailscanner gateway using sendmail (are there rules for individualdomains)

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Jan 14 11:53:50 GMT 2008

In /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf

  Use SpamAssassin = %rules-dir%/spamassassin.rules

which would contain:

From:           127.0.0.1               no
To:		    example.com     	    yes
FromOrTo:       default                 no

This would run spamassassin on incoming mails for example.com.

Similar rulesets would be needed to control MailScanner's
filename/filetype and phishing handling.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal