Might be a question more about sendmail but also need to verify mailscanner can handle

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:43:09 GMT 2008

I have been asked to add another virtual domain to an existing server.

Does mailscanner handle virtual domain, my guess it does.

The other question I had has more to do with sendmail.  I know there are
some config files to setup sendmail to handle multiple domains.  Also
virtuser to map user at new_domain.com to a local user.

Is there any way to hide the headers to not show the real domain of the
server and only show the new domain

Example mail.new_domain.com

Thanks.