Correct regexp to block mails that advertise certain websites?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Fri Jan 11 16:04:12 GMT 2008

Hi list!

I would like to block e-mails that always contain a certain url that allows to
"unsubscribe".

The unsubcribe url from the e-mail is this in plain text :
<a
href="http://www.ur...ethanes-technology-international.com/unsubscribe.aspx?id=31797&email=whoever@whatever.com">click
here to unsubscribe</a> .

I tried to block this using the following regexp :
body     URETH1
/^http:\/\/.*\.ur...ethanes-technology-international\.com\//
describe URETH1          urethane rubbish
score    URETH1          100

(deliberately broke the url with some dots as my message doesn't seem to
make it to the list)

But nothing happens, where do i go wrong?

Where do i go wrong?  I would already be happy if i can block any e-mail that
contains urethanes-technology-international.com i am sure that no legitimate
e-mail will contain a link to it

Thanks!!