Clamd not being detected on fresh install of 4.66.5 on CentOS5

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 20:05:39 GMT 2008

The permissions all look ok. The workdir was set to /tmp but I've moved it back into the /var/spool/mailscanner dirs

Still no joy... Its not reporting mcafee as present either, which is also installed and working...

Can I make it more verbose... Emails flow normally and are scanned for spam which I assume wouldn't happen if permissions were wrong...

Jason