FW: IMPORTANT - Termination of this subscription - REMINDER

Daniel Straka dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:57:45 GMT 2008

Fellow MailScanner'ers

I'm running MailScanner with the following Sophos:
Installer for Sophos Anti-Virus for Linux, versions 4.x (on-demand scanning only)
Platform: Linux on Intel using libc6 (glibc2.2)
Current version: 4.25.0

This automatically updates the IDE files periodically. Can anyone tell me if my installation will be broken by the changes Sophos is planning to make?

Thanks,

--

Dan Straka
Systems Coordinator