sanesecurity 403s ?

AxisInternet axisml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:24:07 GMT 2008

Ricky Boone wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 12:08 PM, Ken Anderson <ka at pacific.net> wrote:
>> Anyone else seeing 403s on sanesecurity clamav sigs or have any info
>> about this? I can't get to the site either (403 also).
>
> I'm getting HTTP 403 errors when hitting http://sanesecurity.com/,
> however the other site at http://sanesecurity.co.uk/ is still working.
>  I guess if your scripts pull from the .com address, you should be
> able to change them to .co.uk... they seem to be synonymous.

I just changed my script to use the co.uk in the URL and it does still fail
with the 403 error. They are returning:

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>403 Forbidden</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Forbidden</H1>
You don't have permission to access /clamav/mirrors/phish.ndb.gz
on this server.<P>
<P>Additionally, a 403 Forbidden
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.
</BODY></HTML>