Rules for Fraud detection

Ronny T. Lampert telecaadmin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:22:18 GMT 2008

>> 2) Can they operate on the VALUE of the possible fraud?
> See www.phishingnet.info for a brief description of basically how they work.

Ah, sorry, that's not what I meant. I was looking for a detailed description
about how the From: etc keywords work and if there are more keywords
available.
I found in the docs that there are "only" the well-known From: etc keywords.

Okay, next problem:

MailScanner marks mails a fraud if there is a link with differing text.
But it does that regardless if the text looks like an URL or not, e.g.

(a href=http://erp.system/action?123) [APPROVE] (/a)

Wouldn't it be good to not do it for those kind of links where the text
does not resemble an URL?

Cheers,
Ronny