{Disarmed} Re: Listen on different port

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Jan 7 14:55:21 GMT 2008

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:19:36 +0000
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org> wrote:

[snip]

> > I am using sendmail.  Can I have this listen on multiple ports?
> >
> > -Devon
> No,
>
> you'll have to run multiple daemons to do that...
>
> P.

Hi, I don't use Sendmail since I prefer Postfix; however, I believe
that the above is incorrect. Please check out this URL:

http://www.sendmail.org/~gshapiro/8.10.Training/DaemonPortOptions.html

I also attempted to reorganize this post so that it is easier to follow.
"Top Posting" really makes following a thread a lot harder than
necessary.

--

Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

Hand, n.:

	A singular instrument worn at the end of a human arm and
	commonly thrust into somebody's pocket.

		Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"