Listen on different port

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jan 7 12:50:14 GMT 2008

It would be your MTA that needs to be configured on another port.  What are you using ? Sendmail/Postfix/Exim.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net