Off Topic: I had a good day

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri Feb 29 03:56:51 GMT 2008

Sorry for the off topic post but I just have to tell someone.

I have a house full of teenagers twice a week. I let my sons band
practice downstairs, full drum kit and amps, the whole shootin match. I
give them a place to practice, make them dinner, fix their guitars, tell
them to drive careful when they leave. This has been Thursday and Sunday
nights for almost a year.

Funny thing happened tonight after practice. My wife called me
downstairs and all the kids were in the kitchen. In the middle of the
floor was a new hardcase with a New Haven made Ovation six string
guitar. They had saved their money since November and pooled it together
to get me something they said I wouldn't spend the money on for myself.
It was their way of saying thanks. I nearly cried.

The next generation is going to be just fine.

DAve
--
Google finally, after 7 years, provided a logo for
veterans. Thank you Google. What to do with my signature now?