Another attack to fight off

Vlad Mazek v at vladville.com
Thu Feb 28 22:43:16 GMT 2008

MailScanner doesn't seem to want to accept multiple incoming queues with
sendmail. Incoming Queue Dir = doesn't seem to take anything other than a
single directory. Documentation indicates it should take filesets but that
doesn't work

Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail: 451 4.0.0 can not
chdir(/etc/MailScanner/rules/mqueue.in.list.conf/): Not a directory [  OK  ]

(I tried %rules-dir%/mqueue.in.list.conf, permissions are ok, the file
contains the queue dir's one per line, etc all looks sane)

-Vlad