Email Statistics

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu Feb 28 15:11:30 GMT 2008

One generally checks ones stats by logfile analysis, using something
like logwatch.

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454