Email Statistics

Daniel Straka dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Thu Feb 28 15:00:22 GMT 2008

<005d01c87a0d$93023ca0$6102a8c0 at salemcorp.com>, "Phil Udel"
<Phil.Udel at SalemCorp.com> wrote:
> I have been looking at my stats,  I was curious what other people get
>
> Current doing about 100,000 emails a month with a 77% Spam hit.
>
> Also many of my users have a 90% spam Hit.
>
> Is that normal or average?
>
> We are a average company with about 250 mail boxes

For January my Logwatch files indicated 732,405 messages with 81% SPAM
This is a 2-year College with 475 users
I don't run Pyzor or DCC because I don't know how to set them up
I use these RBL's: spamhaus-ZEN spamcop.net SORBS-SPAM
Users still see a lot of SPAM just due to the volume we get for 475 users
--

Dan Straka
Systems Coordinator