bayes in MySQL with replication

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Sat Feb 23 16:23:06 GMT 2008

That really didn't look suspicous to me, I don't know his OS but I can tell
you that character will appear all over the place in say,
CENTOS if you leave the LANG setting at the default. I never bothered trying
to see exactly what white space character is being
Interpreted but you will see it when you, say cat or grep a log or, most
annoying, if you look at any man page. Setting LANG=en_US.iso88591 makes
them all go away nicely. So I assumed that was the issue here.

Rick

believed to be clean.