Problem with the version 4.46.2

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 15:23:06 GMT 2008

Unfortunately the Debian maintainers have the view that MailScanner is
"unstable" as I produce releases too frequently for them. Obviously
you're only allowed in Debian if you hardly put any effort into your
project and so only produce any new features every year or so :-(

If someone else can get me started on the files needed to package
MailScanner for Debian/Ubuntu then I might be prepared to take over the
packaging myself, so long as it doesn't take too much extra work.

Jules

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?