MailScanner consuming 100% CPU

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:09:26 GMT 2008

On 15/02/2008, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> on 2/15/2008 5:44 AM Glenn Steen spake the following:
> > On 15/02/2008, --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:
> >> yippe :) cleared all perl modules and re-installed. all works now. that was fun ;) thanks all.
> >>

> >>  Regards,
> >>
> > Phew, another suspected p record problem bites the dust! Good, since
> > I'm seriously out of time, if I'm to be able go downhill skiing next
> > week:-).
> >
> > Cheers
> Hopefully, you don't "bite the dust" like last year when you broke your leg!  ;-P
> Safe trip!!

Ehm, two years ago.... and that was riding the kids bob-like-sleigh
(classic STIGA snow racer, for those in the know:-). Have "bitten the
dust" numeroustimesin the past, downhill skiing, never so much as
sprained a finger....:-). So it should be safe....:-)
But thanks for the thought Scott!

Cheers
--
-- Glenn