MailScanner consuming 100% CPU

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Feb 15 10:52:41 GMT 2008

Man this is doing my head in :( Have checked all the directories and the permissions are just fine.  It seems that only the header is being extracted from the emails, and not the message body at all.

Perhaps my MIME::Tools is corrupt ? But I have download the latest MS and recompiled everything.

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"