Question for the Experts

Kevin MURPHY Kevin.Murphy at midland-ics.ie
Thu Feb 14 16:12:03 GMT 2008

Dear all

I recently made some changes to a domains mx record. It use to be, mx =
serverA, which relays clean mail to Exchange Server

Because this domain was really getting hammered, I moved it to a more
powerful spam filtering server.

MX Record is now ServerB, which fwds clean mail to ServerA, which relays it
to the Exchange Server.

My Problem now is that some spammers are still sending mail direct to my
ServerA for this Domain.

So I am looking at a way to configure the ServerA, so it only excepts mail
for this domain if it comes from server (The more powerful one) So it drops
the spammers on ServerA

Thanks

Kevin

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.