Mailscanner generated duplicate message

Cedric Devillers cde at alunys.com
Thu Feb 14 10:19:01 GMT 2008

Julian Field wrote:
> I have just release a new beta 4.67.4 to attempt to fix this problem.
> It's very awkward to find, as it only occurs on busy systems. I have
> found a possible reason and have fixed that.
>
> Please can you give this new version a try and let me know if it helps
> solve the duplication problem at all.
>
> Thanks folks!
> Jules.

Thanks for your attention on this problem.

Is it possible to just copy some files from the tarball to the
production system to test this ?

I just ask this because we use home packaged rpm versions of mailscanner
(with just custom prefs files and defaults location), so do i need to
repackage the whole stuff to test it ?

As it is production system, i need to wait after office hours to test
it. So i'll try to do it later today or tommorow.

--
AmsterGroup
145 rue Barastraat B -1070 Brussels