Mailscanner segfaults on spamassassin lint test

Drew cotharyus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:20:18 GMT 2008

Actually, the reason the bayes stuff shows up is because the system hasn't
processed any mail, and I haven't put any start dbs there. All permissions
should be fine, it was one of the first things I checked. Unfortunately, at
this time, I've basically ripped this system (which was originally 5.0, and
has been upgraded over time to 6.3) down to essentially nothing but a bare
install, and reinstalled everything. In the process a few things broke,
which I should have fixed soon, in which case if things _still_ don't work,
I'll be more than happy to run all tests as postfix and www. Of course, if
this doesn't work, I may just nuke this install altogether and go with a
fresh install, where I've set all of this software up and gotten it working
twice without having to do as much as scratch my head over it.