Mailscanner segfaults on spamassassin lint test

Drew cotharyus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:03:01 GMT 2008

Gerard, I've read all of that. For what it's worth, I've had
MailScanner/Postfix/Mailwatch running on FreeBSD previously, and not had
problems. I've gone through and double checked a few config options, and
installed all the missing perl modules from the mailscanner -v that it was
requested I run - the only one that I didn't install was SAVI because that's
directly related to Sophos which I don't have, and don't intend to use.