Mailscanner segfaults on spamassassin lint test

Drew cotharyus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:43:09 GMT 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 11:08 AM, Martin.Hepworth <martinh at solidstatelogic.com>
wrote:

> Drew
>
> Hmmmm
>
> What does "MailScanner -v" give ya???

root at colossus(~)# mailscanner -v
Running on
FreeBSD colossus.cotharyus.net 6.3-STABLE FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE #3: Sun Feb  3
14:31:40 CST 2008
lauasanf at colossus.cotharyus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/Colossus
i386
This is Perl version 5.008008 (5.8.8)

This is MailScanner version 4.64.3
Module versions are:
1.00    AnyDBM_File
1.23    Archive::Zip
1.04    Carp
1.119     Convert::BinHex
2.27    Date::Parse
1.00    DirHandle
1.05    Fcntl
2.74    File::Basename
2.09    File::Copy
2.01    FileHandle
1.08    File::Path
0.20    File::Temp
0.92    Filesys::Df
1.35    HTML::Entities
3.56    HTML::Parser
2.37    HTML::TokeParser
1.22    IO
1.13    IO::File
1.13    IO::Pipe
1.77    Mail::Header
1.87    Math::BigInt
3.07    MIME::Base64
5.425    MIME::Decoder
5.425    MIME::Decoder::UU
5.425    MIME::Head
5.425    MIME::Parser
3.07    MIME::QuotedPrint
5.425    MIME::Tools
0.11    Net::CIDR
1.09    POSIX
1.19    Scalar::Util
1.78    Socket
1.4    Sys::Hostname::Long
0.13    Sys::Syslog
1.9711    Time::HiRes
1.02    Time::localtime

Optional module versions are:
1.38    Archive::Tar
0.17    bignum
missing    Business::ISBN
missing    Business::ISBN::Data
0.17    Convert::TNEF
missing    Data::Dump
1.814    DB_File
1.14    DBD::SQLite
1.601    DBI
1.15    Digest
1.01    Digest::HMAC
2.36    Digest::MD5
2.11    Digest::SHA1
1.00    Encode::Detect
0.17009    Error
0.21    ExtUtils::CBuilder
2.18    ExtUtils::ParseXS
missing    Inline
1.08    IO::String
1.07    IO::Zlib
2.23    IP::Country
missing    Mail::ClamAV
3.002004    Mail::SpamAssassin
v2.004    Mail::SPF
1.999001    Mail::SPF::Query
0.15    Math::BigRat
0.2808    Module::Build
0.20    Net::CIDR::Lite
0.62    Net::DNS
v0.003    Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable
missing    Net::LDAP
 4.007    NetAddr::IP
missing    Parse::RecDescent
missing    SAVI