installation Mailscanner into Centos5

roberto martin castillo ramos rcastilloramos at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 7 15:53:03 GMT 2008

Hello,

  I am from Lima,Peru and i need your help please, i have installed a mail server into Centos5 and i can not install Mailscanner, from http://www.mailscanner.info/downloads.html#stable i used several installers and i execute the version 4.67.3(./ install.sh) and into /opt i saw the folder Mailscanner4.67.3 and i made the configuration to my Mailscanner.conf

  But when i execute chkconfig Mailscanner on i see a error messages:
  Mailscanner is not installed

  Please could you help me, i can not install Mailscanner into Centos 5
  is there a packages for mailscanner to install into Centos5???

  thanks

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.