internal ip address

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Feb 6 16:29:30 GMT 2008

on 2/6/2008 6:02 AM alexbo at myself.com spake the following:
> I supposed what you wrote; is there at least a way to replace ip address (the one between square brackets) with my mail server public ip ?
> I asked for help in this list since seems to me that Postfix is tricked by MailScanner, i.e. header_checks is used with "hold" policy so other remedies can't apply.
> Forgive me if these are trivial tasks but I'm not an Administrator (with the capital A), so if there are clues for my issue I'd humbly ask for let me know them.
> --
You keep trying to remove something that;
1) Has no real value to anyone in the outside world
2) Will probably break your messages.

If the anonymity is that important, you can try webmail running on the mail
server. Then all the headers should have localhost.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and