internal ip address

alexbo at myself.com alexbo at myself.com
Wed Feb 6 13:52:28 GMT 2008

Thank you Denis for your reply.
I realize what you wrote, but it appears to me that exposing internal ip addresses may lead anyone to know what is my internal network structure:
the problem I am talking about is regarding an enterprise network, where various clients are involved in sending mail to the outer world.
Is there a way to hide those internal ip addresses ?
Regards,
Alex

Want an e-mail address like mine?