MailScanner cannot analyse tif files

Gerard Cleary gcle at smcaus.com.au
Mon Feb 4 21:09:42 GMT 2008

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:00:06 Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is normally an antivirus issue, and the error comes from that.
>
> What AV you using?
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

Thanks for the reply. We use Kaspersky - scanner for Linux version 5.5.
Gerard.

--
Gerard Cleary
Systems Administrator

--
This email message and any related attachments are confidential and should
only be read by those persons to whom they were addressed. They may contain
copyright, personal or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, any use of this information is strictly
prohibited and it must be deleted from your system. Views expressed in this
message are the views of the sender and are not necessarily views of SMC
Corporation, or it's subsidiaries, except where the message expressly states
otherwise.
Any advice contained herein should be treated as preliminary advice only and
subject to formal written confirmation. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which may
cause damage or loss, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
they are virus-free. SMC accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may
occur as a result of the transmission of this email or its attachments to the
recipient.