Perl IO Modules on Ubuntu 6.06

subscribe subscribe at kringstad.net
Sat Feb 2 10:52:24 GMT 2008

I think it is libio-zlib-perl, but I can't find newer ones at Ubuntu.

root at worf:~# dpkg -l| grep perl| egrep io
ii  libarchive-zip-perl            1.16-1                       Module for manipulation of ZIP archives
ii  libcompress-zlib-perl          1.41-1                       Perl module for creation and manipulation of
ii  libhtml-parser-perl            3.48-1                       A collection of modules that parse HTML text
ii  libio-stringy-perl             2.110-1                      Perl5 modules for IO from scalars and arrays
ii  libio-zlib-perl                1.04-1                       IO:: style interface to Compress::Zlib
ii  liblocale-gettext-perl         1.05-1                       Using libc functions for internationalizatio
ii  libnet-ip-perl                 1.24-1                       Perl extension for manipulating IPv4/IPv6 ad
ii  libplrpc-perl                  0.2017-1                     Perl extensions for writing PlRPC servers an
ii  libsnmp-session-perl           1.08-1                       Perl support for accessing SNMP-aware device
ii  libsocket6-perl                0.17-1                       Perl extensions for IPv6
ii  libtext-wrapi18n-perl          0.06-4                       internationalized substitute of Text::Wrap
ii  libtimedate-perl               1.1600-5                     Time and date functions for Perl
ii  perl                           5.8.7-10ubuntu1.1            Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report
ii  perl-doc                       5.8.7-10ubuntu1.1            Perl documentation

Regards,

Trond Kringstad