Which version of Kaspersky to use with MailScanner

Ashok Kumar writetoashok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 05:09:59 GMT 2008

Hello list,

           My doubt is regarding which version of Kaspersky to be used with
MailScanner, whether it is Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux Workstation
or Kaspersky
Anti-Virus for Linux Mail Server.

The MailScanner documentation at

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_virus:kaspersky:install

has mentioned about kav4workstation, which I suppose would be the
workstation version. It says, for BSD, kav4mailservers can also be used. We
are using CentOS 4.5 as mail server and plan to the use the Kaspersky
purchased for the Proxy server also. Then i guess the workstation version is
the right choice.

Any comments are welcomed about which version is normally used in
MailScanner by everyone.

Thanks.

--
regards,