Mailscanner.rc start up script file location

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Mon Dec 22 16:00:56 GMT 2008

On 22 Dec 2008, at 15:19, Hiram Gibbard wrote:

> oops, sorry. i top posted last time, retry:
>
> Same thing. i tried it with PORTREVISION=   1 with 2 and the
> original val was 3 and that all yielded the same results.
>
> Hiram

Oops, my bad (Told you I was not as good as JP!).

Look in the Makefile and fine the PATCHLEVEL= line. Make this 2 (This
will give you 4.73.4-2) and comment out the PORTVERSION line as there
is not a second port version of this file (Which would give you a
build of 4.74.4-2_2)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ