How do skip HOLD for some messages in postfix header_checks

ram ram at netcore.co.in
Fri Dec 19 11:41:38 GMT 2008

I use MailScanner + postfix to do Antivirus scan on our servers
So I use the header_checks to put messages in Hold for MailScanner to
pickup and scan

For some from-ids I do not want to put the mails on hold and send
without scan. These are high volume system alerts , and no scan is
required

How do I achieve this ?

Thanks
Ram

PS: I know this is more of a postfix query , but on the pf-list
He-who-shall-not-be-named would not like a Mailscanner question :-)