NOBODY EVER ANSWERS QUESTIONS TO THIS LIST

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Dec 17 19:15:09 GMT 2008

on 12-17-2008 3:46 AM Julian Field spake the following:
> For using language like that, I propose to ban him from the list.
> Any objections?
>
> (I have suspended his membership at the moment so that he's not party to
> this, and won't get any other traffic from this list)
>
>> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Bjorgen T. Eatinger
>> <beatinger at edenhosting.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> What the hell is the stupid mailing list for if nobody every fucking
>>> answers it??
>>>

> Jules

Good choice!

Although I think he had already blocked himself, or his own spam filter caught
his SHOUTING and dumped it.

<rant>

When will people learn that this list is heavily volunteer run and not a paid
24x7 support list! If you want quick answers, there are places to buy a
support contract.

</rant>

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...