Betr.: Re: NOBODY EVER ANSWERS QUESTIONS TO THIS LIST

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Wed Dec 17 14:27:17 GMT 2008

On 17 Dec 2008, at 14:00, Julian Field wrote:

> On 17/12/08 13:34, Glenn Steen wrote:
>> 2008/12/17<Amelein at dantumadeel.nl>:
>>
>>> I actually think all his e-mails have been filtered out for a lot
>>> of people because everyone on this list is more or less using the
>>> same anti spam service ;) .. I couldn't find any on my end anyway.
>>> But yea, no reason for bad language..
>>>
>>> -
>>> Arjan
>>>
>> There's been seven conversations started by Bjorgen T Eatinger during
>> the last two years. Most have been some kind of complaint about the
>> mailing list or the mail list digest, or similar.
>> So far s/he has never replied to any of the feedback rendered.
>>
>> I think we can safely say that any problem reside between a certain
>> bersons chair and keyboard...:-)
>>

> That was pretty quick and conclusive. I have unsubscribed him and
> banned him from ever joining again from that address.
>
> Jules

It's what I love about community based processes; a question was
posed, a number or 'stake holders'  responded and a decision was made
all with in 2 hours.

You try doing that in a corporate environment!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ