Betr.: Re: NOBODY EVER ANSWERS QUESTIONS TO THIS LIST

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:34:52 GMT 2008

2008/12/17  <Amelein at dantumadeel.nl>:
> I actually think all his e-mails have been filtered out for a lot of people because everyone on this list is more or less using the same anti spam service ;) .. I couldn't find any on my end anyway.
> But yea, no reason for bad language..
>
> -
> Arjan
There's been seven conversations started by Bjorgen T Eatinger during
the last two years. Most have been some kind of complaint about the
mailing list or the mail list digest, or similar.
So far s/he has never replied to any of the feedback rendered.

I think we can safely say that any problem reside between a certain
bersons chair and keyboard...:-)

--
-- Glenn