Sanesecurity signatures are no longer being updatedor distributed

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Dec 16 22:44:42 GMT 2008

I would say if you do begin to maintain the sigs again it would be worth a
little time to look into a blacklisting mechanism for ips that are above a
set minimum. I believe that the snare  people used to do that. Say more than
24 hits per 24 hrs results in a ban of say 48/72 hrs.

Just a thought

Rick

believed to be clean.