Sanesecurity signatures are no longer being updated or distributed

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 15:32:29 GMT 2008

Anyone know if Sane Security are submitting signatures direct to ClamAV?
I understand that many of their signatures would make their way into the
official Clam updates.

Sounds like a P2P distribution mech may have helped here.

GREG

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford